ADSM-L

TSM ASR

2003-11-17 04:46:42
Subject: TSM ASR
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:46:08 +0100
Hello,

I´m trying to restore a w2k3 server with TSM ASR and everything works great
except two things.
First, after restore, desktop.ini shows up in Start, Start\Programs,
Start\Programs\Startup menu and Taskbar.

 Why, and how do I get rid of it? All desktop.ini looks like this,
[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

Second, network speed......... My switch  is configured auto/auto, the
server connects with 1000/full which is reported by the switch and 2GB
restore takes 40 minutes.
I´ll configure the switch to 1000/full so I dont get TSM classic network
problem.

TSM server 5.2.1.0, client 5.2.03

Any thought or experience about this?

//Henrik