ADSM-L

Macintosh OS X 10.2 Backup client behavior

2003-11-14 14:06:44
Subject: Macintosh OS X 10.2 Backup client behavior
From: John Bremer <jbremer AT LANL DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:05:18 -0700
Mac Users,

Here I go again, another mystery with TSM Mac OS X Backup Client:

Macintosh OS X 10.2.0
TSM Client 5.2.0.3
TSM Server 5.1.6.2

Some new files are not being backed up by the TSM Scheduler.

Five files exist in folder "Users:Owner:Documents:Folder XXX"  and only 4
of those files backup with the Scheduler.  I can explicitly backup the
fifth file manually.

Logged on as an Admin user, both during manual backup and during scheduled
operation.

Any other people see this behavior?  I'm not dealing with Mac OS X 10.3
yet...are things going to get worse?

Thanks for any comment on this.

John