ADSM-L

Re: different backup policy on single node?

2003-11-14 12:58:25
Subject: Re: different backup policy on single node?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:53:35 -0600
Hmm, well this is odd. I check the GUI interface, and it says all files
belong to the "Default mgmtclass". That's no good. Because every one of
my management classes is labels as the default:

tsm: TSM>q mgmtclass

Policy       Policy       Mgmt         Default      Description
Domain       Set Name     Class        Mgmt
Name                      Name         Class ?
---------    ---------    ---------    ---------    -----------------------
ITG-CLIE-    ACTIVE       ITG-CLIE-    Yes          ITG Client Mgmt Class
 NT-POLI-                  NT-MGMT-
 CY                        -CLASS
ITG-CLIE-    ITG-CLIE-    ITG-CLIE-    Yes          ITG Client Mgmt Class
 NT-POLI-     NT-POLI-     NT-MGMT-
 CY           CY-SET       -CLASS
ITG-POLI-    ACTIVE       ITG-POLI-    Yes          ITG Policy Management
 CY                        CY-MANA-                  Class
                           GMENT-C-
                           LASS
ITG-POLI-    ITG-POLI-    ITG-POLI-    Yes          ITG Policy Management
 CY           CY-DOMA-     CY-MANA-                  Class
              IN           GMENT-C-
                           LASS
ITG-SCRA-    ACTIVE       ITG-SCRA-    Yes          ITG Scratch Mgmt Class
 TCH-POL-                  TCH-MGM-
 ICY                       T-CLASS
ITG-SCRA-    ITG-SCRA-    ITG-SCRA-    Yes          ITG Scratch Mgmt Class
 TCH-POL-     TCH-POL-     TCH-MGM-
 ICY          ICY-SET      T-CLASS
ITG-STAF-    ACTIVE       ITG-STAF-    Yes          ITG Staff Mgmt Class
 F-POLICY                  F-MGMT--
                           CLASS
ITG-STAF-    ITG-STAF-    ITG-STAF-    Yes          ITG Staff Mgmt Class
 F-POLICY     F-POLIC-     F-MGMT--
              Y-SET        CLASS

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Alex