ADSM-L

Re: How can I find recall tape list for a specific Mgmrclass

2003-11-13 17:20:56
Subject: Re: How can I find recall tape list for a specific Mgmrclass
From: Deon George <dgeorge AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:20:33 +1100
Brian,

Q VOL will show you tapes that are in USE - ie: NOT scratch.

Q LIBV will show you tapes in your library that are SCRATCH and will be
used when TSM asks for a scratch tape.

The pile of tapes on your table next to the TSM server (that dont show up
Q VOL) are your scratch tapes that are not in the library ;-)

...deon
---
Have you looked at the A/NZ Tivoli User Group website?
http://www.tuganz.org

Deon George, IBM Tivoli Software Engineer, IBM Australia
Office: +61 3 9626 6058, Fax: +61 3 9626 6622, Mobile: +61 412 366 816,
IVPN +70 66058
mailto:dgeorge AT au1.ibm DOT com, http://www.ibm.com/tivoli

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 14/11/2003
06:03:22 AM: