ADSM-L

need help with TSM Operational Reporting

2003-11-13 13:51:53
Subject: need help with TSM Operational Reporting
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:51:26 -0500
I installed TSM Operational Reporting on a W2K box and set it up according
to the PowerPoint presentation.  There doesn't seem to be any manuals
available.  The hourly TSM Operational Monitor report won't run.
The following is the hourly report I get in the mail:

ERROR -- Custom Summary
-----------------------

ERROR - Failed to load custom summary template file
default_mon.xml. RC: -4

The file c:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\console_reporting\default_mon.xml  does
exist.  I even tried changing some of the settings like # of scratch volumes
and the xml file was updated.

Any help is appreciated.

Eliza Lau
Virginia Tech Computing Center