ADSM-L

cleanup backupgroups and expire inventory

2003-11-12 04:42:20
Subject: cleanup backupgroups and expire inventory
From: Frank Mueller <fmu AT OERAG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:39:36 +0100
Hi *,

I need your help!!!

We have 2 TSM-server, both on AIX 4.3.3. The first Server is on TSM V
4.2.2.6 and second Server is on TSM V 4.2.4.0. On both server are librarys
attached.
Three steps to backup the clients.
1. backup the client to SSA-disks on the first server
2. migrate this data to the first library
3. backup stg for copy data from the first library to the second library on
the second TS-server

Now I have a big problem with the space on the second server. I can delete
some data on the first server and run exp inventory and I get more space in
the library. It runs fine. But I get no space on the second server and now
the library is full.

I search in this mailing lists and find some hint s for
1. audtit db fix=yes
2. claenup backupsgroups

Can this help??????

Best regards,