ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading IBMTape and lmcpd drivers

2003-11-03 12:14:46
Subject: Re: Upgrading IBMTape and lmcpd drivers
From: Luke Dahl <ldahl AT JPL.NASA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:13:27 -0800
Hi Farren,
    I assumed you were going to attach your H1A's via fiber - if you're staying
SCSI you won't have any issues.  Yep, we are *attempting* to go with fiber
attached drives through an IBM 2109 F-16 switch and are having a few issues.
Should be much better in the future (allow us to share eight H1A drives among
three servers on a need basis) but we just can't get it up and running just
yet...  Good luck to you - feel free to ask if you've got any questions.

Luke