ADSM-L

Query to see all active / inactive file statistics?

2003-11-01 15:45:33
Subject: Query to see all active / inactive file statistics?
From: Alex den Hartog <dukeherd AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:45:09 +0100
I4ve looked extensively through the list archive, but couldn4t find any
matching post.
I am looking for a query/statement/script that gives an overview of all
active / inactive files for any particular node, and the storagespace
accompanied with that. I4d like to be able to determine what the impact will
be when I4ll lower the backup copy group settings for a specific domain.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.