ADSM-L

Re: Netware end of job

2003-10-31 10:37:35
Subject: Re: Netware end of job
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:36:59 -0500
After inserting NWWAIT NO in the dsm.opt file (already in, just took off *)
received error msg of:

ANS1036S Invalid option 'NWWAIT' found in options file
'xxx\SYS:/TIVOLI/TSM/CLIENT/BA/dsm.opt
                  at line number  :  116
                  Invalid entry   :  'NWWAIT NO'

What gives?

Thank You,
Bill Rosette
Data Center/IS/Papa Johns International
WWJD

                      Patrick Boutilier
                      <[email protected]        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      S.CA>                    cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: Netware end of job
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>