ADSM-L

Re: / /OREF:CPT991CE Configuring TDP for Oracle

2003-10-31 09:41:02
Subject: Re: / /OREF:CPT991CE Configuring TDP for Oracle
From: Helen Tam <hht1 AT NYU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:41:10 -0500
Hello,
    You define another server on the dsm.sys file.  Please see server
syntax in client user's guide.
In the second server definition, you define a new node.  Stop and restart
dsmc sched on the client machine to make the dsm.sys update
effective.  Register this new node and create a backup/archive schedule,
associate the schedule with this new node.  Hope this help.
                                                                          Helen