ADSM-L

Re: Include/exclude not working

2003-10-31 08:28:20
Subject: Re: Include/exclude not working
From: Ted Byrne <ted.byrne AT ADELPHIA DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:27:13 -0500
Eric,

Since E: is not a local drive/filespace, did you add it to the domain
statement in your dsm.opt file?

-Ted

At 02:15 PM 10/31/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Hi *SM-ers!
I must be doing something wrong. My PC (WinNT, 5.1.6 client) has a network
drive E:. I want everything but E:\Inetpub (and all underlying files and
directories) on E: excluded from the backup.
My dsm.opt contains the following lines:

INCLUDE "E:\Inetpub\...\*"
EXCLUDE.DIR "E:\...\*"
Exclude "E:\*"

However, the GUI shows all files and directories excluded and the backup
backs up nothing.
I'm lost...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If
you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or
any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other
action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.
employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission
of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.