ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: maximumsglist - lanfree

2003-10-30 11:30:29
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: maximumsglist - lanfree
From: Markus Veit <markus.veit AT SCALEON DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:26:18 +0100
Hi Zlatko,
the whole environment was w2k, and the HBA was a LP9802 not a LP9002, sorry,
I was well aware of the problem with the MaximumSGList, but I thought since I'm
using new HBA's with the new TSM version I'll try it
without setting this key in the registry and there seemed to be no problem.
Backups were exclusivly images

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Markus Veit