ADSM-L

Re: help needed desperately - reinstall TSM client v5.1

2003-10-30 11:17:31
Subject: Re: help needed desperately - reinstall TSM client v5.1
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:16:47 -0700
You don't provide the scenario under which the problem occurs, so it is
difficult to give you an answer.

If you are using the scheduler service to perform this operation, then
make sure you are using an account that has access to network resources.
The local system account does not have access to network resources. Maybe
that is the problem. But without more detailed information about *exactly*
what you are doing, how you are doing it, how your environment is
configured, etc., it is difficult to provide a more thorough answer.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group