ADSM-L

Domino backups going to wrong storagepool

2003-10-29 11:13:18
Subject: Domino backups going to wrong storagepool
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:13:16 -0500
Back a while ago, when we first started doing Domino TDP backups, due to
lack of disk space, the backups were directed straight to tape.

Since then, lots of SSA disk (can we say CHEAP.....) was added and I
changed the management classes to point to the new disk storage pool.

However, the backups are still going to tape. I see lots of sessions
waiting for MEDIA.

What gives ?   Does Domino remember where it was going and keeps going
there ?

ALL of the backupcopygroups for this policy set/domain point to the disk
storage pool.

Del, your thoughts on this ?