ADSM-L

ODP: ODP: ODP: TDP for MSSQL - huge problem

2003-10-29 09:30:33
Subject: ODP: ODP: ODP: TDP for MSSQL - huge problem
From: Sebastian Szumczyk <Sebastian.Szumczyk AT INGNN DOT PL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:23:02 +0100
Del - u're completely right that it's very difficult to solve this problem
in the way i'm trying to do it. But this list is the best knowledge base I
have ever seen. So that's why I'm trying to ask u guys about problems I have
just seen.
by the way below is result of dbcc checkdb :

CHECKDB found 0 allocation errors and 0 consistency errors in database
'msdb'.

According to Richard recomendation I have changed COMMtimeout values. we
will see....

thanks for all the replies.
sebastian