ADSM-L

backupsetcontents

2003-10-29 06:14:50
Subject: backupsetcontents
From: Sascha Braeuning <Sascha.Braeuning AT SPARKASSEN-INFORMATIK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:14:28 +0100
Hello,

we use TSM Server 4.2.2.0 on Windows NT. We created a backupset on LTO
Volume. When we try to query the contents of this backupset (q
backupsetcontents) the operation takes up to 24 hours. Is this normal for a
query? We know that the information is read from the tape, but such a long
time for it? Who can help or give me some inputs?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sascha Bräuning
DB/DC C/S-Systeme/Überwachungsverfahren FE/KA

Sparkassen Informatik GmbH & Co.KG
Wilhelm-Pfitzer-Straße 1
70736 Fellbach
Telefon: 0711/5722-2144
Telefax: 0711/5722-2147
Notes: Sascha Bräuning/6322/FE/SI/DE@Sparkassen-Informatik
E-Mail: sascha.braeuning AT sparkassen-informatik DOT de