ADSM-L

Archive of client not showing up on TSM gui interface

2003-10-27 17:18:22
Subject: Archive of client not showing up on TSM gui interface
From: Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:15:53 -0600
Hi all, this is one Novell client that we run monthly archives on the
first of every month. We run TSM 5.1.5 on the client. The Novell client
is 5.1. We run incremental daily and all seems to be working fine. We
keep the archives for 365 days. Over the past 3 monthly archives
(aug,sept,oct), we can no longer see the archives on the Web. I can see
the remainder of the previous months on the web except the 3 in
question. I just noticed this due to needing a retrieve of Oct. The
client logs for the 3 months looked good. Gave me the totals and all was
good. Today, thought I would look at the command line and did the
retrieve with the -pick option. The 3 months are out there and TSM knows
about them, and am retrieving the data as we speak. My question is, why
are these 3 months not showing up in the web?????? Thank you for any
help on this....

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Informations Systems Analyst
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us