ADSM-L

Re: 3494 Library and dual gripper?

2003-10-25 19:02:04
Subject: Re: 3494 Library and dual gripper?
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:00:17 -0700
The dual-gripper is considered a high availability option, thus
each gripper must have access to all cartridges in the library.
Thus, the top two rows of each frame are blocked off because the
second gripper can not reach them. The bottom two rows are
similiarly blocked because the top gripper can not reach them.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte, DreamWorks SKG
<mailto:tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>