ADSM-L

Re: dsmserv loadformat failure

2003-10-23 07:34:42
Subject: Re: dsmserv loadformat failure
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:31:02 +0300
--> Does it expect those files to already have been created via dsmfmt?

Yes, it does. Moreover, it *does not* expect to have the DB/Log volume
size(s) provided to LOADFORMAT as can be seen on the syntax diagram (can
be found in Appendix A of Administrator's Reference, GC32-0769-00 for ITSM
v5.1.5).
The values 5000 and 30000 should be entered as dsmfmt parameters.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Gerald Wichmann <gwichman AT ZANTAZ DOT COM>
22.10.2003 21:45