ADSM-L

Re: dsmserv restore db error

2003-10-21 09:45:44
Subject: Re: dsmserv restore db error
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:41:27 +0200
Hi Koen!
Are you trying to restore an older (non 5.1) database? I so, you're probably
running into APAR IC33690.
If I ready the APAR correctly it's not supported to restore an older
database on a 5.1 server:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=203&context=SWJ00&q=invalid+reco
rd+header+found+in+input+stream&uid=swg1IC33690&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en
It's suggested to restore the database under the old TSM server level and
upgrade that installation by applying the 5.1 release.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines