ADSM-L

Re: EXCLUDE / Client Opt and 2K3

2003-10-17 09:13:28
Subject: Re: EXCLUDE / Client Opt and 2K3
From: Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:06:11 -0500
Ditto...

Good job Shannon! I couldn't have said that better myself.

Like Shannon, I read EVERYTHING that comes in from the list, EVERYDAY and
usually don't grasp each thread but I don't stop reading. I usually only
post when I need help, so I would like to take this opportunity to say
THANKS to everyone who contributes to the list. As Shannon said I don't
think everyone realizes how valuable those post are to this list. This list
has helped me solve problems, make decisions, upgrade, teach, and learn.

Let me stop, I could go on and on. So thanks again everyone I really
appreciate it, and also a special thanks to the admin's who keep this list
up and the archives available. Without a searchable archive of this list, I
would have been in trouble many times over.

Sincerely,
Mark Bertrand