ADSM-L

Re: Authentication error

2003-10-17 08:00:54
Subject: Re: Authentication error
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:59:50 -0400
I tried that also, but it said that it could not verify the password.  I
ended up uninstalling and reinstalling and currently everything seems to be
working fine.  I also had to reboot a couple of times but after the
uninstalls, and reinstalls with reboots OK today.

I'm almost positive that the domino client had a bad password in the
registry for passwordaccess generate.

Thanks to everyone on this user group, it is an Administrator crutch that
is very reliable.  Without the user group where would I be (sounds like a
song, how bout a TSM song, haha)   Y'all have a great day,
Bill Rosette
Data Center/IS/Papa Johns International
WWJD

                      Wieslaw Markowiak
                      <wmarkowiak@COMPU        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      TERLAND.PL>              cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: Authentication
error
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]