ADSM-L

Re: Tapes being set to Unavailable (was Re: 3584 Cleaning Frequency)

2003-10-16 16:38:50
Subject: Re: Tapes being set to Unavailable (was Re: 3584 Cleaning Frequency)
From: John Monahan <JMonahan AT COMPURES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:44:56 -0500
Has your CE installed the new drive clips?  That helps with the dismount
problems.

______________________________
John Monahan
Senior Consultant Enterprise Solutions
Computech Resources, Inc.
Office: 952-833-0930 ext 109
Cell: 952-221-6938
http://www.compures.com

             Todd Lundstedt
             <Todd_Lundstedt@V
             IA-CHRISTI.ORG>                                            To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: Tapes being set to Unavailable
                                       (was Re: 3584 Cleaning Frequency)

             10/16/2003 02:16
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Yep.. they are at a very recent, if not the most recent code level, along
with the library's code level.  No more than 2 months old there... but
then, that could be the problem.. perhaps that code level is bad.. I will
have my CE get me the latest numbers and check that, but I suspect (hope)
that isn't the issue.

David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
10/16/2003 02:11 PM