ADSM-L

Re: Drive Backup Rates

2003-10-16 07:35:53
Subject: Re: Drive Backup Rates
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:31:08 +0300
What about the website
http://www.storage.ibm.com/
You can find a lot of info there.

Also I would ask for what reason you intent to update 3590B -> 3590E
instead of going directly to the end of the road (3590B -> 3590H). This
would allow you to increase capacity three times instead of just doubling
it still allowing to use same 3590 cartridges.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Nelson Kane <TSMUser AT AOL DOT COM>
15.10.2003 22:34