ADSM-L

Re: EXCLUDE / Client Opt and 2K3

2003-10-15 16:35:02
Subject: Re: EXCLUDE / Client Opt and 2K3
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:33:33 -0400
OK. I'll bite.......

At what client level did you start automagically excluding OS components
??   Especially since the last book I checked (has been a while) for the
client had the suggested EXCLUDE statements in there.....

And why has this not been an issue in the past ?   I use the same CLOPTSET
for all of my Windows boxes !

Where can I get a list of what is automagically excluded so I can prune my
default CLOPTSET ?

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
10/15/2003 04:16 PM