ADSM-L

Re: Backup Stgpool Process hangs, not cancelable

2003-10-12 04:49:10
Subject: Re: Backup Stgpool Process hangs, not cancelable
From: Karel Bos <Karel.Bos AT NUON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:47:22 +0200
Hi,

First, what version of TSM are you running? From the looks of it it must be
5.1.x or 5.2.x. And, is the library shared and/or SAN attached?

I think you have to restart and maybe reboot your TSM server. Because TSM is
not able to complete the file its working on, it will never end nor cancel
the process.

Regard,

Karel