ADSM-L

SV: Checkin libvol

2003-10-10 09:42:52
Subject: SV: Checkin libvol
From: Christian Svensson <christian.svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:42:44 +0200
Hi Everyone!
Thanks for everyones feedback.
So if I understand everyone right. You can not checkin tapes via our I/O port
without to run reply <request nr>
So the only way in my case is to write a batch file who does everything for me.

dsmadmc checkin libvol ltolib search=b checkl=yes
dsmadmc q request > c:\request.txt
FOR /f "tokens=1" %%i IN ('C:\request.txt') DO dsmadmc reply %%i

/Christian