ADSM-L

/ /OREF:CPT9101F Re: TSM Backup client Mac osX

2003-10-10 03:54:35
Subject: / /OREF:CPT9101F Re: TSM Backup client Mac osX
From: Cecily Hewlett <chewlett AT ZA.SAFMARINE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:36:48 +0200
Dear Bruno,

Im running TSM 5.1 on AIX 5.1

I have also experienced these 'authentication' problems
intermittently.  At first I thought my nodes were 'locked' but this
wasn't the case.

Have set: PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE in dsm.sys, my schedule and storage
agent startup from cron, but sometimes the schedule would not kick
off the backups with these authentication problems.

The next morning, I would then run dsmc on client, &  would be
prompted for the nodename & password.
The following night backups would run as normal.

Cecily