ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino 5.1.5 on Win2003

2003-10-09 11:46:32
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino 5.1.5 on Win2003
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:40:08 -0400
Brian,

Data Protection for Domino does not yet "officially" support
Windows 2003 yet.  As you know, Lotus is just now adding their
"official" support for Windows 2003. The Data Protection for
Domino test team is in the process of testing this configuration.
If I recall correctly, Lotus is adding "official" Windows 2003 support
in Domino server 6.03 and 6.5.

And so.. it is not officially supported... it might work...
... but the testing is not yet completed.
The *target* is to complete the testing within this quarter.

Thanks,

Del