ADSM-L

Could those files securely be excluded ?

2003-10-09 10:40:26
Subject: Could those files securely be excluded ?
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:14:50 +0200
Hi list,

Everything is in the tittle : I'm trying to find out if those files, regularily
reported as missed during backups, could be excluded in a client option set
that would be used for all of our windows systems. No idea what those files are
made for, and if excluding them would be dangerous or not, so I need your help,
oh wise people  !

          AgentResponseMgr.pqf

          AlertSend.pqf

          EvtCons

          EvtSend.pqf

          ExtSubmit.pqf

          PerfSend.pqf

          UsrClass.dat

Thanks in advance !
Cheers.

Arnaud

| Arnaud Brion, Panalpina Management Ltd., IT Group     |
| Viaduktstrasse 42, P.O. Box, 4002 Basel - Switzerland |
| Phone: +41 61 226 19 78 / Fax: +41 61 226 17 01       |