ADSM-L

Re: Backing up MIRAPOINT appliances

2003-10-07 10:47:02
Subject: Re: Backing up MIRAPOINT appliances
From: Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:44:37 -0500
Just for the record, Mirapoint and TSM are NOT compatible.  After talking to
the engineers at both companies, we doubt that the direction that IBM is
going with NDMP would *ever* work with Mirapoint or other boxes like
Mirapoint.

There are only a few real alternatives, we tried  the good and the bad.

I would be happy to discuss what we are using offline.

good luck.

bob