ADSM-L

Re: TSM Query to determine what is on a single tape

2003-10-06 14:38:50
Subject: Re: TSM Query to determine what is on a single tape
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:36:54 -0700
tsm: TSMSERVER>select colname, index_keyseq from syscat.columns where
tabname='CONTENTS'

COLNAME                INDEX_KEYSEQ
------------------     ------------
VOLUME_NAME                       1
NODE_NAME
TYPE
FILESPACE_NAME
FILE_NAME
AGGREGATED
FILE_SIZE
SEGMENT
CACHED
FILESPACE_ID
FILESPACE_HEXNAME
FILE_HEXNAME

tsm: TSMSERVER>select distinct(node_name) from contents where
volume_name='123456'

tsm: TSMSERVER>select node_name, filespace_name from contents where
volume_name='123456' group by node_name, filespace_name

Alex Paschal
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail