ADSM-L

Re: Domino Transaction log problem

2003-10-03 15:15:10
Subject: Re: Domino Transaction log problem
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:13:32 -0700
Until you find out what is causing the Domino transaction log growth,
you can may have to run the TDP archivelog command and also the TDP
selective command followed by the inactivatelogs command more often.
You may want to use the archivelog command /THRESHOLD option to control
when to archive the logs.

Eduardo

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/03/2003
11:59:15 AM:

> Hi!
> We are running Domino version 6 on W2K server. We are using version 5151
> of TDP to take backup. Before we upgraded Domino to version 6, we run
> Release 5 and had no problem. Our troubles began after we upgraded
Domino