ADSM-L

Re: TSM Scheduler not contacting clients

2003-10-02 12:28:54
Subject: Re: TSM Scheduler not contacting clients
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:27:02 +0200
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:56:38 -0400
David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU> wrote:

Now this makes some bells ring over here. IIRC there was some bug in the AIX
5.1 TCP code, which in particular would shouw on TSM servers. I don't know
what it was any more, nor what the fix is (It was just smalltalk with some
engeneer once). You might want to check the APAR DB....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams