ADSM-L

TSM Operational Reporting Tool

2003-10-01 14:10:26
Subject: TSM Operational Reporting Tool
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:08:11 -0400

Hello everyone!

I have just installed TSM's Operational Reporting Tool and I am having
problems with the email notification connection.  It keeps telling me that
it is having problems with the SMTP server name.  Here is the information I
have been given for the 2 mainframe servers that I am trying to connect to
and email from.  Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?  I though I was
entering the correct information, but apparently I am still missing
something.  I have tried this by entering the IP address for either
b390.highmark.com or cpub.highmark.com without any luck.  Thanks in
advance!

I am putting this information in the email account tab in the column marked
as "Using SMTP Server name of IP address".

Joni Moyer
Systems Programmer
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
(717)975-8338