ADSM-L

TSM 5.2 on AIX 5.2

2003-09-24 14:57:21
Subject: TSM 5.2 on AIX 5.2
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:55:58 -0400
Hello everyone.

 We are doing a new installation of TSM 5.2.0.0 on AIX 5.2 using a
StorageTek 9310 automated Cartridge library which will be controlled using
ACSLS 6.1.1. I was wondering if anyone has any experience running a similar
configuration. I have some ACSLS questions but StorageTek will not answer
them I am being told that ACSLS 6.1.1 or any version for that matter has
not been tested / approved for AIX 5.2.

 I have a questions regarding Asynchronous I/O.

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Thanks,
    Brian

Brian L. Nick
Systems Technician - Storage Solutions
The Phoenix Companies Inc.
100 Bright Meadow Blvd
Enfield CT. 06082-1900

E-MAIL:  Brian.Nick AT phoenixwm DOT com
PHONE:   (860)403-2281

 CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is intended only for
the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error, and any use, review,
copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy any and all copies of this
communication.