ADSM-L

Re: Managed Systems for SAN files needed

2003-09-23 11:51:45
Subject: Re: Managed Systems for SAN files needed
From: Shawn Price <sprice AT MORRISONHOMES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:50:38 -0400
Thanks for your replies, but after a media refresh I still had a bad CD, and
so did my consultant who is helping with our upgrade and lanfree rollout. I
was finally able to get logged into the passport advantage system and pull
the filesets down that we needed. I'm not sure, but it seems that IBM
shipped a load of bad CD's out to customers, and TSM support was completely
unable to help me. Any one else had problems with these discs?

Thanks

Shawn