ADSM-L

Re: Lan-free and ACSLS

2003-09-23 07:55:06
Subject: Re: Lan-free and ACSLS
From: "Survoy, Bernard J" <SurvoBJ AT NORTHAMERICA.STORTEK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 05:51:08 -0600
To do TSM LAN free with STK ACSLS attached libraries, you will need Gresham
EDT.  IBM/Tivoli does not support LAN free on ACSLS libraries.  To get
around this, EDT changes the library definition to EXTERNAL from a TSM
viewpoint and allows for the drive sharing (other benefits include media
handling enhancements, etc.).  Got lots of customer references if you need
any.

Please contact me if you have any questions or need more info.

Thanks,
Bernie Survoy
Consulting Systems Engineer
Phone:  216 615-9324