ADSM-L

Managed Systems for SAN files needed

2003-09-19 14:50:54
Subject: Managed Systems for SAN files needed
From: Shawn Price <sprice AT MORRISONHOMES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:01:48 -0400
Hello all,
 I was preparing to setup Lan-free on my new 5.1 server and found that my CD
is physically bad and I cannot access the files that I need (belive me, I've
tried it in every machine in sight.) Does anyone have any idea where I can
find the filesets that I need? I'm just looking for the stuff in the
/usr/sys/inst.images directory. I've called my distributor and asked for a
media refresh, but it won't be here until Monday.

Thanks in advance for your help... Btw the Full name and numbers on the CD
are "IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Storage Area Networks Managed Systems
for SAN" v.5.1.5  LCD7-0426-01 C23PWIE

Shawn