ADSM-L

TDP Error

2003-09-19 04:40:00
Subject: TDP Error
From: Nazeer Parak <nazeer.parak AT ARIVIA.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:24:40 +0200
Hi
 i wonder if anyone could possibly tell me what is causing this specific error
and /or what i can do to rectify it:

i am running tdp for nt oracle
<?xml:namespace prefix = o />with base tsm 4.2.0 and tdp 3.2.01

when running either an online or offline database backup i get the following
error:

BKI0027I: Internal error:   ***  E:\cvmann\dev\xint\control\ctrl_task.cpp:749:
XINT_CTRL_Task::handle_native(XINT_LOG_Message*): caught RW exception:
[INDEXERR] Illegal Index (0) for collection or string with 0 elements

 the backup then continues but does not process all objects and obviously
terminates with errors.
any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

has anybody else received a similar error?
regards

____________________________________________Nazeer Parak
Systems Engineer
Arivia.kom

* Phone:   800-5273
* Cell:       084-447-7771
 E-Mail:       <mailto:Nazeer.Parak AT Arivia.co DOT za> Nazeer.Parak AT
Arivia.co DOT za.

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to
the standard arivia.kom email disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.arivia.co.za/disclaimer.htm.  If you cannot access the disclaimer
through the URL attached, and you wish to receive a copy thereof, please send
an eMail to disclaimer AT arivia.co DOT za or call (011) 233-0800. You will
receive the disclaimer by return email or fax.