ADSM-L

Re: PACKAGE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS FOR TSM

2003-09-17 16:03:20
Subject: Re: PACKAGE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS FOR TSM
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:50:51 -0600
For both Bill and Mark: were you installing do a clean directory with no
pre-existing dsm.opt file?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
09/17/2003 10:42

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

I'll second that.  We were able to create a dsm.opt file in the program
files\tivoli\tsm\config directory and have it moved to the baclient
directory on the target machine.  This stopped working with V5.2.0.2.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.