ADSM-L

Re: Visit us at TSM Symposium 2003!

2003-09-16 00:30:04
Subject: Re: Visit us at TSM Symposium 2003!
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:16:13 -0500
From:   Servergraph [mailto:servergraph AT servergraph DOT com]
>For those of you attending the TSM Symposium 2003 in Oxford, England, we would
>like to extend an invitation to come by and visit with us.<

Please please please! If you're going to advertise yourself in this
non-commercial public forum, at least prefix an ADV: to the header. (It's bad
enough we have to put up with advertising in search.adsm.org, but at least that
can be justified as something to pay the cost of maintaining the mailing list
archive.)

I and many other contributors don't advertise our firms on the list; please pay
us the same courtesy.