ADSM-L

Re: Problems with TSM on Linux Server

2003-09-10 19:41:10
Subject: Re: Problems with TSM on Linux Server
From: Paul Ripke <stix AT STIX.HOMEUNIX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:40:13 +1000
On Thursday, Sep 11, 2003, at 09:27 Australia/Sydney, Mark Farber wrote:

Hi TSM'rs

Being a Linux bigot, I managed to convince a new client to opt for a
Linux TSM server over Windows. I am now starting to wish I had just
gone for Windows. Unless you can help I might have to. Here's the
problem.

I'm no Linux guru (I'm a NetBSD bigot, personally), but this sounds like
a threading issue. I'm guessing those in the know will need Linux kernel
version, glibc version, etc.

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke