ADSM-L

Re: ITSM 5 T200race Facility Guide?

2003-09-10 11:00:47
Subject: Re: ITSM 5 T200race Facility Guide?
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:00:09 -0400
The function you want is now Client Instrumentation (V 5.1.5 or later
client), enabled with -testflag=instrument:detail (command line) or
testflag instrument:detail (opt file)

Output is written to the dsminstr.report file

My understanding is there's a  server instrumentation new in 5.2

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems