ADSM-L

Re: How to stop volumes reclaiming ?

2003-09-02 14:34:56
Subject: Re: How to stop volumes reclaiming ?
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:34:24 -0700
However, all inactive versions will still expire due to mgmtclass retention
or domain grace period.  If you only wat active data retained, then that's
fine, but if you want to retain everything as exists at this moment,
including inactive files, you might consider doing an EXPORT NODE
FILEDATA=ALL.

Alex Paschal
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail