ADSM-L

Re: Reuse Copypool tapes in a 2nd offsite DR library

2003-09-01 12:13:14
Subject: Re: Reuse Copypool tapes in a 2nd offsite DR library
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:01:07 +0300
It is a good question but was answered less than 10 days before you asked
it again. Look at list archives and follow the thread "Moving Copypool to
a new tape library" started June 25-th. Deon George already provided a
very good answer.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Simon Bennick <simon AT BENNICK DOT DK>