ADSM-L

Re: Changing Names of a library.

2003-08-31 17:07:20
Subject: Re: Changing Names of a library.
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:29:33 +0300
What about 'upd dev <devclass_name> libr=lb6.0.0.4'?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
14.08.2003 18:39

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Changing Names of a library.

I have a wintel TSM server version 4.2.3.1 with Windows 2000, and I am
trying to get a
'smooth' DRM run (where I have to do minimal editing of the plan file, and
no major re-configuration
of TSM after it is restored).

One issue I have is the DR server and the production server are not
'identical', but similar.
The DRserver assigned name lb6.0.0.4 to the library, and my production box
is lb6.0.0.2

How can I get my DR server to call the library lb6.0.0.4?

The library is a IBM3583, and the SCSI card in the CR library is an
Adaptec
39160,
        and the ones in the production library are Adaptec 29160LP

TIA, Jack