ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade from 4.2 to 5.2

2003-08-29 12:51:06
Subject: Re: Upgrade from 4.2 to 5.2
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:50:29 -0400
It was fairly straightfoward and quick, but we have 3494 libraries and
had done am audit fix=yex the week prior.
We had a gotcha afterwards with some data being in ADSM 3.7 format that
caused problems afterwards, but we made then roadonly and did move datas
on them.

>>> Mike_Cantrell AT SAKSINC DOT COM 08/29/03 12:27PM >>>
Hello
We are going to upgrade our TSM 4.2 to 5.2. I know that we need to put
the
latest fixes on for 4.2, but I was wondering if you'll had experienced
any
other issues we might want to be aware of.

Thanks
Mike Cantrell