ADSM-L

Re: select backup_end - only date?

2003-08-27 15:57:11
Subject: Re: select backup_end - only date?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:42:34 -0500
Still doesn't work:

tsm: XXXXXX>select node_name as "Hostname", filespace_name as
"Filespace", date(backup_end) as "Last completed backup" from filespaces
where backup_end<current_timestamp-1 day or backup_end is null order by
backup_end

ANR2964E The reference 'BACKUP_END' is not a column of the SQL result
table.

         .....................................................V.........
         rrent_timestamp-1 day or backup_end is null order by backup_end

ANS8001I Return code 3.

If I replace ALL references of backup_end with data(backup_end) it doesn't
work either and gives the following error:

ANR2904E Unexpected SQL key word token - 'DATE'.

I go through the script, no matter what backup_end's are replaced with
date(backup_end), I can't get it to work.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Alex