ADSM-L

Re: IBM is not eating their own dog food

2003-08-27 14:24:10
Subject: Re: IBM is not eating their own dog food
From: "Jolliff, Dale" <xjolliff AT TI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:13:28 -0500
Yes, I have been there.  Way too many times.  I don't much like those other
sites either, but management has already made that $$$ decision and now I'm
stuck troubleshooting/debugging a different tool.  A very immature tool
compared to TSM.

The grass ain't greener over here.

"Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
27.08.2003 07:05